Home Elements Design Center in St Louis, MO carries several types of hard surface floors that are ideal for below ground spaces. When you’re ready to finish your basement, besides choosing the décor and furniture, you’ll need to find a floor to cover up the concrete.
Before you begin your search for a new basement floor, answer these questions:
- What will your refinished basement be used for: Home theater? Playroom? Game room?
- What type of basement floor do you want? Vinyl? Laminate? Wood? Tile?
- Is easy maintenance important?
After you’ve answered these questions, you’re ready to explore your options for the best basement flooring.
Luxury Vinyl Tile
Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) is a popular flooring choice for basements. It offers incredibly realistic looks in ceramic, stone, and wood, yet it’s easier to clean and kinder to your feet than the real thing.
Why Choose LVT?
- Looks like natural stone, ceramic tile, or wood
- Alterna can be installed with or without grout, depending on the look you want.
- Alterna has multiple sizes and shapes, for creating unique floor patterns.
- Luxe Plank offers superior water resistance and is easy to install.
- Warm and comfortable for bare feet
- Easy to clean, resists stains and soiling
View Luxury Vinyl Tile